Do you dream of the day that you can finally quit your 9-5 job to do what you love?
If you’ve been seriously considering walking away from your 9-5 job to work on your business full-time, but you feel like the leap is too risky, this episode is for you!
I sit down and talk with Tamika Lewis!
She’s a licensed clinical social worker and licensed psychotherapist who helps women and teens overcome anxiety, depression, and chronic self-doubt.
Tamika helps people effectively move through trauma and loss so that they can experience more joy and success.
She’s going to share how she’s been able to finally quit her 9-5 job to do what she loves full-time and how you can do it too!
You may be shocked to learn that quitting your 9-5 job doesn’t have to be a big, risky leap and instead can feel like a natural next step in the right direction.
- How to take full advantage of your current 9-5 job to amplify your business
- What you can do today to lay the foundation to quit your 9-5 job sooner than later
- Tips for taking the leap if you’re a single mom trying to do it all
- How to spend less time working in your 9-5 job and spend more time working on your business
- The one, smart thing you can do to financially prepare for leaving your 9-5 job (this one blew my mind, it’s soooo GOOD!)
- How to rewire your mind to shift from a scarcity mindset to an abundant mindset
- What to do if you can’t quit your 9-5 job right now and you feel anxious at work
- How to know when it’s the “right time” to walk away from your job
- The must-read, transformational book that will give you the push you’ve been needing to muster up the courage to finally quit your 9-5 job
Join us in this conversation about how you can lay the foundation to quit your 9-5 job to ultimately do what you love full-time!
After you’ve tuned in, let’s continue the discussion!
Leave a comment.
- What emotions come up for you when you think about finally quitting your 9-5 job?
- What will you do today to build the foundation to ultimately walk away from your 9-5 job to do what you love full-time?
Share your biggest insight below.
I’d love to hear from you!
Wanna connect with Tamika? Visit her at http://tamikalewis.com/ where you can learn how to get unstuck and create a life you love.
As you’re out there making a difference in the world, remember to have fun, live free and feel fabulous.
I’ll see you next time on Bloom TV.