Do you feel overwhelmed more than you feel joy?
For many of us entrepreneurs, we are ambitious, have big plans for our businesses and have a mile-long to-do list, the perfect recipe for feeling overworked!
And if we’re not careful we can find ourselves living a life of overwhelm and exhaustion, robbing us of our joy.
If you’re ready to overcome the overwhelm and pressure you put on yourself each day to get more done, then you’re going to LOVE today’s episode.
Today I sit down and talk with Jodi Aman!
She’s an intuitive counselor with over 20 years of experience and is the author of the best selling book, You 1, Anxiety 0: Win Your Life Back from Fear and Panic.
She helps hard-working women gain clarity, expand their consciousness and live with vitality to live a happier life.
Jodi shares a simple strategy that you can use TODAY to instantly boost your happiness.
- Why you shouldn’t focus on what you don’t get done each day and what to focus on instead
- A simple thing you can do when you’re feeling overwhelmed, overworked and exhausted
- What the most happy, successful people have in common that you can implement in your life today
- How to eliminate negative, self-judgement and become more compassionate to yourself
- Why there’s no trade-off between slowing down and being productive
- A simple exercise that you can do at the end of each day to build momentum in your business & life
- Why you need “definitional ceremonies” in life to sustain your happiness (this has been game-changing for me!)
Join us in this conversation where we talk about a simple happy hack that works every time!
After you’ve tuned in, let’s continue the discussion!
Leave a comment.
- How do you handle the pressure of getting things done each day?
- How will you slow down to build more momentum in your business and life?
Share your biggest insight below!
I’d love to hear from you!
Wanna learn more about Jodi? Visit her at https://jodiaman.com/ where you can learn how to heal your mind, body and soul.
As you’re out there making a difference in the world, remember to have fun, live free, and feel fabulous.
I’ll see you next time on Bloom TV.