Are you living someone else’s life vision and not your own?
Do you lack clarity in what you want to be, do, have and experience in life?
If so, you’re going to LOVE this episode which is all about how you can create a vision for your definition of “success” in business and life.
Today, I sit down and talk with Manjit Khalsa.
She’s an author, speaker, educator, change agent and Certified Access Consciousness Facilitator with a global reach.
She has a unique way to create dynamic transformation within people, inviting greater possibilities with their relationships, money, business, health and wealth.
Manjit and I join forces to share powerful strategies to help you create a vision that’s in alignment with who you are.
- Why you shouldn’t beat yourself up if you’re lacking clarity on what you want in life
- The 3 things stopping you from creating a vision beyond your current reality
- A game-changing question to help you get to the bottom of what’s most important to you
- Why you may have to disappoint your family and friends along the way
- A simple, storytelling journal exercise as your 90-year old self to discover what you want to achieve in this lifetime
- What to do if the traditional way of finding your deeper “why” hasn’t worked for you
- Why experimentation is the key to create and refine your vision
- An alternative way to create priorities in business and life
- How to finally stop chasing shiny objects and stay focused on what’s most important to you
- How to not get stuck implementing cookie-cutter strategies and blueprints that don’t work for you
Join us in this conversation about how you can create a vision for your business and life!
After you’ve tuned in, let’s continue the discussion!
Leave a comment.
- What’s one important aspect of your business or lifestyle vision?
- What choice can you make today that your future self will thank you for?
Share your biggest insight below.
I’d love to hear from you!
Wanna connect with Majit? Visit her at her Facebook page where you can learn how to create a phenomenal future.
Thank you for watching.
As you’re out there making a difference in the world, remember to have fun, live free and feel fabulous.
I’ll see you next time on Bloom TV.