Do you have a dream that’s yet to be lived?
Maybe you want to start a new business, passion project or do something creative that has nothing to do with business for once.
Whether your fears are getting in the way of you going for it or you just don’t know how to get started, I want you to know that it’s never too late to go for your dreams.
You can do what you’ve always wanted to do in this lifetime and it all starts with courage.
If there’s something you’ve been wanting to do for a long time but can’t seem to find the courage to just go for it, you’re going to LOVE this episode!
I sit down and chat with Lisa Nimmo, an author, songwriter and speaker with a history of personal transformation.
She’s going to share how she embarked on a radical career change in pursuit of a childhood dream, transforming herself from a closet-karaoke-singing salesperson to a professional musician.
If there’s something that you’ve always wanted to do but something is holding you back, this is for you!
- 6 things you can do if you’re struggling to find the courage to pursue your dream
- The key question you need to ask yourself to help you quickly get started
- The very first step to take if you’re starting from nothing and don’t know much about the industry
- A simple exercise to instantly overcome your fears that are stopping you from going for it
- The one mindset you need before you get started
- Where you should invest your time and money if you’re just starting out
- A clever thing to do with your 9-5 job to give you more time to work on making your dream a reality (this is BRILLIANT!)
- What to do if you fail and fall flat on your face
Join us in this conversation about how you can find the courage to pursue your dream!
After you’ve tuned in, let’s continue the discussion!
Leave a comment below.
- What have you always wanted to do?
- What’s been stopping you from going for your dream?
Share your biggest insight below!
I’d love to hear from you!
Wanna connect with Lisa and learn more about her book? Visit her at lisanimmo.com.
As you’re out there making a difference in the world, remember to have fun, live free and feel fabulous.
See you next time on Bloom TV!