Have you experienced a major life challenge, dramatic shift or tragic event that not only changed your life, but kept you from moving forward?
If you feel devastated and can’t see how to move forward, you’re going to love this episode because it’s all about how you can overcome the trauma and THRIVE.
Today I sit down and talk to a very special guest who’s going open up and share how she’s been able to survive not one, but TWO near-death life experiences that dramatically changed the course of her life.
Her name is Cydney Mar. She’s a fashion designer, former elite athlete, product development strategist and wellness enthusiast.
Cydney has a flair for reinvention and believes that your life lessons can support your next steps in any challenge.
I can’t wait for you to hear her story and learn some powerful lessons that will turn your life around.
- How to navigate through a major challenge, dramatic shift or tragic event in life
- What to do if you feel devastated and can’t see how to move forward
- Why it’s okay to give yourself time to grieve over what has happened
- The one thing you need to know if you feel like you have to start all over
- How to pick yourself up, stay grounded and reinvent yourself along the way
- The steps you can take to help you get back on your feet faster than you ever thought possible
- How to take your passions, purpose and life lessons and apply them to what’s next in your life
- How build up momentum for the next stage in your life after a tragic event
Join us in this conversation about how to overcome trauma and thrive!
After you’ve tuned in, let’s continue the discussion!
Leave a comment.
- Have you experienced a tragic life event, if so how did you navigate the change?
- If you’re currently going through a life-altering event, how will you move forward to thrive?
Share your biggest insight below.
I’d love to hear from you!
Wanna connect with Cydney? Visit her at https://www.cydneymarwellness.com where you can learn how feel radiant inside and out.
As you’re out there making a difference in the world, remember to have fun, live free and feel fabulous.
I’ll see you next time on Bloom TV.