As online markets have become more and more saturated in the last few years, there’s been a huge shift that has caused many people to adopt a scarcity mindset.
If you’ve noticed, there’s a big push for people to be more competitive to grow their business. And if you’ve been feeling the heat, you know what I’m talking about!
Have you felt the nagging pressure to compete with other people to the point that it’s causing a sense of loneliness in your business or life?
Do you want to create more meaningful relationships that will help you grow your business and give you a sense of community? If so, you’re going to LOVE this episode!
Today I sit down and talk with Janine Flint!
She has over a decades experience in communication and coaching. She’s truly a connector by nature and teaches people that professional collaboration is the key to success, happiness, and fulfillment.
She shares some simple strategies that will help you create meaningful connections with people to not only create more business opportunities but live a happier life!
- Why it’s more important than ever to have face-to-face connections and be a part of a local community
- Why you need a “power posse” and how you can find yours
- The Ubuntu philosophy and how you can apply it to your business
- The one question you can ask yourself to instantly shift from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset so you can embrace collaboration
- Why it’s vital to network and collaborate with people outside your industry
- Creative ways to launch your own collaborative effort to nurture and create new, meaningful relationships
Join us in this conversation as we share how you can create new relationships and shift from a competitive mindset to a collaborative mindset!
After you’ve tuned in, let’s continue the discussion!
Leave a comment.
- What challenges have you faced while trying to do it all alone?
- How will you collaborate with other people and create more meaningful relationships that span beyond business?
Share your biggest insight below.
I’d love to hear from you!
Wanna connect with Janine? Visit her at https://www.shiftcc.co.za/.
As you’re out there making a difference in the world, remember to have fun, live free and feel fabulous.
I’ll see you next time on Bloom TV.