Is your way of working and living causing you to feel exhausted?
As entrepreneurs, we are high achievers in both business and life.
On the business front we can work non-stop doing what we love and in our personal lives we strive to enjoy the life we work so hard to create.
And this is the perfect recipe for living a hectic life full of stress, overworking and burnout.
Our ambition can be our greatest strength, serving us well, however it can quickly become our biggest weakness if we’re not careful.
If you’re living a hectic life and things are spiraling out of control, this episode is for you!
I sit down and talk with Shelley Gawith, a Functional Nutritionist.
She combines her training, knowledge and firsthand experience dealing with a chronic illness to help people find the underlying root causes of their health symptoms. She helps people turn their lives around so that they reclaim their health again!
Shelley shares how her hectic lifestyle caused her body to shut down and how she was able to heal herself, despite doctors thinking that there was nothing more they could do for her.
If your way of working and living has you feeling exhausted, this is a must-watch!
- Why we must stop glamorizing the hustle of entrepreneurship and the danger of the “booked and busy” lifestyle
- The 3 key warning signs of exhaustion that you may be ignoring
- How exhaustion negatively impacts your creativity and productivity in business
- A solution to healing chronic fatigue syndrome and adrenal fatigue
- The difference between sympathetic stress and parasympathetic stress
- Your body’s natural way of communicating your health that’s hidden in plain sight
- How to do a free monthly and daily health check-up from the comfort of your home
- The one, simple thing you can do if you feel like you can’t afford to slow down
Join us in this conversation about how you can stop living a hectic life and overcome exhaustion.
After you’ve tuned in, let’s continue the discussion!
Leave a comment.
- What health challenges have you experienced while running your business?
- What’s one thing you will do to stop living a hectic life and overcome exhaustion?
Share your insights below.
I’d love to hear from you!
Wanna learn more about Shelley? Visit her at https://shelleygawith.com/ where you can learn how to reclaim your health again and become the best version of you.
Thank you for watching.
As you’re out there making a difference in the world, remember to have fun, live free and feel fabulous.
See you next time on Bloom TV!